Analysis and Research
Water - Residues - Soils - Environmental radioactivity
Through control, analysis, knowledge of the medium and specialized engineering, we guarantee our clients, compliance with the strictest environmental norms. Moreover, our multidisciplinary technical team, along with our advanced and dinamic analytical capabilities, offers innovative and profitable solutions to environmental problems.
- Water for human consumption
- Waste water
- Desalination water
- Water reuse
- Inland waters
- Water used in mining and oil exploitation
We are specialized in:
- Physicochemical analysis
- Analysis of organic compounds such as pesticides present in waters and soils
- Microbiologic analysis
Industrial water testing
We provide assistance service in industrial processes where water is used.
Radioactivity testing in water
Soil and sediment analysis
Analysis of sludge (compost) used in agriculture
Inspection and control services
- Planning, design and execution services for sampling under ISO 17025 accreditation
- Environmental inspections under ISO 17020 Standard
- Monitoring of environmental surveillance plans
Environmental consulting services
- Study of the performance of drinking water and wastewater treatment plants
- Water quality study
- Evaluation and study of the possibility of reusing effluents both from purification for use in agriculture and from water reuse within an industry
- Atmospheric emissions optimization study
- Soil contamination study
- Design and implementation of laboratories
- Acquisition of laboratory equipment
- Advice on the laboratory accreditation process
Gas & Oil projects
AGQ Labs offers consulting services to clients in the Oil & Gas sector consisting of:
- Advice on the best techniques available in laboratory analysis
- Installation and maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Methodology during sampling
- Conservation and transport of samples
- Advice during an internal audit
- Procedures to obtain an ISO 17020 and ISO 17025 accreditation
In these consulting services we also develop procedures for physical-chemical measurements in situ, such as pH, conductivity, etc.
Audit services for:
- Assessment of the state of a laboratory
- Guidance about the best available techniques in terms of analysis and testing
- Advice for sampling
- Samples storage
- Advice on the implementation of laboratory accreditation according to UNE-EN ISO/IEC 17025:2017
Operations and maintenance consulting O&M
Consulting services for operations and maintenance of:
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Drinking water treatment plants
- Desalination plants
- Gas & Oil
- Combustible Energies
- Nuclear power
Energy is one of the keys to world development, and it plays a major role in the main activities of modern societies. The diversity of current sources makes sure that the alternatives are different, but with a single common denominator or the application of increasingly demanding environmental prevention and quality standards.
In primary extraction processes and production, storage and distribution, potential environmental impacts are assessed, controlled and minimized.
The experience of AGQ Labs covers the evaluation of traditional matrices and means such as water, soil and atmosphere, through the specialization in the characterization of residues, to get to the implementation of prediction systems and the monitoring of pre-operational levels of ecosystems and environments close to production facilities.
- Metals and building materials
- Automation and Aeronautics
- Chemistry and Petrochemicals
- Forestry and Paper
- Residual management
The industrial sector and its main sub-sectors are professionally controlled and subject to specific environmental control rules and guidelines.
The depth of internal knowledge of the sub-sectors and the rules that apply to them are a value for AGQ Labs. In our Technical-Commercial area we work closely with industrial companies in order to collaborate in the fulfillment of their environmental needs with the aim that the processes are as effective as possible.
Through the specialization and rigorousness in tests and chemical analyzes, we contribute to the objective for which both products exceed quality requisites and environmental prevention means allow efficient management of industrial base businesses.
- Water purification
- Residual water treatment
- Natural waters
AGQ Labs has the skills and experience in the characterization and analysis of samples of water, from drinking water to residual water. Likewise, both in the assessment of the quality of surface, underground and marine masses, as well as in the valorization of yields and the installation of purification and potalbilization treatments.
The water laboratories of our working group, are continually in technological progress, through the development of new methods and in the improvement of ranges and limits of detention, which international regulations are progressively imposing giving water a key importance worldwide.
- Consulting and Engineering
- Laboratory and Inspection Entity
- Waste management and treatment
The activities and services of AGQ Labs are complementary to the specialized consulting and engineering laboratory, precisely because a collaboration relationship establishes a relationship with consultancy, engineering and other service companies.
Special relevance has for the technical-commercial team of the medium-environmental area of AGQ Labs the collaboration with companies managing and manipulating residuals, finding support in the characterization of the residues themselves and in the supervision and environmental control of the treatment facilities.
Companies involved in the treatment of contaminated soil and restoration and environmental remediation are the object of synergistic testing and analysis services by our laboratories.